Welcome to ‘Always Have A Trip Planned’ Travel Blog
The best go-to resource for adventure trip itineraries, epic destination guides and budget travel tips. Join us on our mission to find the best views and food in the world while maintaining a budget and staying active.
Our Top Posts:
- Epic 10 Day Utah National Parks/Southwest Road Trip
- Zion National Park Quick Guide
- The Perfect One Week Itinerary for Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Alaska Road Trip: The Perfect Guide
- How to Fit all your Luggage in a Carry-On
- 5 Ways to Save on Flights
Our Most Recent Posts:
- Morocco Trip Reflection
- Top 3 Morocco Experiences
- Everglades National Park Quick Guide
- Biscayne National Park Quick Guide
- Dry Tortugas National Park Quick Guide
- Florida Keys/Southern Florida Quick Guide
- Two Days in Death Valley National Park
- Four Days in Joshua Tree National Park
- New York City Quick Guide
- Why You Should Talk to Strangers While Traveling
- Why You Should Walk Everywhere While Traveling
- New Orleans Quick Guide
- Mammoth Cave National Park: What to Do
- Mount Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park, Mount Si & Seattle Road Trip
- A Day at Starved Rock State Park
Hi, we are Natalie and Sam! Travel has been at the forefront of our lives since we met on a puddle jumper plane in Belize in 2013. Whether we are camping in the Sahara desert, hiking in Alaska or eating fresh seafood in Portugal, we love the endless adventures and experiences that travel affords.
We are keen active travelers (whether that be hiking, kayaking, running, walking, biking, etc.), budget travelers, food lovers and suckers for a great view. Over the past 7 years, while both working full-time and maintaining a budget, we have traveled to 20 countries, 80 plus cities and 18 National Parks.
We started our ‘Always Have A Trip Planned’ blog to share travel tips and tricks we have learned along the way and share our experiences.
The world is a book and we hope to read as many pages as possible. Sometimes the anticipation for travel is almost as exciting as the actual trip. By always having a trip planned, we continue to read the pages of the world and experience the joy that traveling brings.
We hope to create a community to connect with other travelers (or soon-to-be travelers) who have a passion for adventure travel, staying active and mindful spending. If you find our blog posts helpful or have suggestions, we would love to hear from you via a comment on the blog or social media. Be sure to follow us on Instagram/Pinterest/Facebook and subscribe to our emails below.
Happy traveling and remember, always have a trip planned!